Wednesday, December 3, 2014

A Christmas Tradition


For the past 4 years now, I've taken the girls to see the Macy's Lightshow in Philadelphia followed by a bite to eat at the Reading Terminal Market and to see their Holiday Train Display. Not being from the area, I'm proud to be making this a tradition for our family. The girls have always enjoyed it, Mario was awesome for his first Philly Christmas Tradition and I love it. Honestly, that's what it comes down to...that I love it. I love making this a tradition for my family, getting them excited about going by talking it up a lot and spending time in the City of Brotherly Love.


I love watching the show, seeing the lights blink to the Christmas music, but what I love more...seeing their little faces take in all in. Anthony's face included.



Just a really sweet show. Not very long, maybe 15 minutes and only running at select times throughout the day, but completely worth it.


Mommy and the kiddos


Daddy and Leandro, who just moved to America and experienced his first Macy's Light Show too!


Off to the market! And what a market it is with all the choices and diversity of foods. I love the Reading Terminal Market and can't say enough good stuff about this place. I always encourage first-timers to the city to check it out. Very cool.


Olivia is very excited at least. Mario was about ready for his nap.


The chocolate stores alone are worth the visit in my opinion.


Obviously, Olivia thinks so too!


Sofia opted for a cheesesteak this time, like the good Philadelphia girl. Daddy is so proud.


All smiles for a cheesesteak shared with Daddy!


Yep, he's definitely loving his first experience at the market. What a good baby that he watched the light show, toured the market and slept while we had a bite to eat.


Chasing pigeons. Nothing to do with either the Light Show or Reading Terminal Market but fun just the same to see your girls chasing little birds around and squealing to their heart's content.


Cute girls. I feel sorry for the pigeons. The girls had fun though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails