Thursday, December 18, 2014

1 year ago today...Happy 1st Birthday Mario Luca!




Mario Luca was born at 10:38am on Wednesday, December 18, 2013. I had to ask the doctor twice if she was sure that we had in fact had a boy. I couldn't believe it! Could have been all the medicine I was on with the cesarean. From the second I was able to hold him, I fell so in love with my little man. A little prince to love and be a part of our life with two little princesses. He really is the perfect fit to our family. What a special impact he has made on us all.

So much to look back on in the past year and so many wonderful memories made with family and friends. Too many pictures and moments to choose from but I tried to pick my absolute favorite.

A year of love.






A couple more pictures from yesterday of the little man...not only is he consistently taking steps, but he's climbed on just about everything he can in the house. Time to babyproof- AGAIN!


The two bottom teeth are completely in at this point and waiting for more little chiclit teeth to come in. My smiley little boy, ready with a big grin for the camera.


Our very own party of five! Feeling utterly blessed and thankful for these loves I get to call my own.


Happy Birthday Mario, we love you so much little man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails