Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Christmas is in the air!

The girls were off from school yesterday and while we had an eventful weekend with Zio Antonio in town and visiting the Big Apple for the day, I still wanted to do something with the kids. Something Christmas-y, closeby and not a lot of hassle with a stroller. Off to Linvilla Orchards we went to check out their Christmas displays and for a little sweet!


Linvilla is a favorite spot for us to visit throughout the year and this visit proved no different. Although not there to cut-our-own-tree, we checked out the markets and the Christmas decorations. Cousin Simon met us there too!


The random Italian-flag pumpkin beside the sign advertising cut-your-own-tree.


My little kiddos. Mario either looks very bored and is about ready for his afternoon nap.


This was a simple little craft the girls did last week as part of our Advent Activity Calendar.

What you'll need:

scrapbook paper - I used shades of green and cut strips of different sizes
colorful cardstock paper for ornaments and star
punchouts - thankfully I have more than enough of these on hand
glue stick

I think they came out pretty cute! I still have leftover scrapbook paper to make my own too!

Thanks to Pinterest for finding the blogpost where I got the idea from!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails