Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Gingerbread Cookie decorating (the easy way)


While in Maryland for Thanksgiving I ran out to buy some yogurt for the baby and picked up a package of Wilton Gingerbread Cookies to decorate with the girls. All I have to say is that these people are smart. The cookies come pre-made, the icing, fondant and any decorative toppings are all included. Why wouldn't someone pick this up for a fun afternoon activity for their kids?

Yes, I realize I could have just made the cookies myself, homemade icing and lord knows we have plenty of decorative toppings in our own pantries, but this was so easy and already packaged together so nicely for me. And it was $10. For an hour of fun PLUS we gave some cookies to our cousin Chase to decorate at home too.

Look at those smiles!


Totally worth the $10!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails