Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Birthday fun!


We celebrated Olivia's birthday with Anthony's family the night before with the birthday girl's request of pizza and cake for dinner. Easy and delicious! I like it! She picked out her own cake to make and I'm bummed I didn't take a picture of the inside - pink camouflage! Cute and yummy!

Getting sung too...


Birthday morning with gifts from her sister and brother, one very smiley little girl. While she and Sofia were in the bathroom brushing their teeth, we overheard her ask Sofia "Am I going to know what to do when I'm 6?" She keeps me smiling day in and day out.


Sweet, sweet girl opening her presents on her birthday morning.


Home from school and spending some one on one time with mommy. I love having them all together but I really enjoy the one on one time too. Can't believe my baby girl is 6 years old already!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails