Thursday, May 14, 2015

new life



Each year since we've been in this house, we hang potted geraniums on our side porch and after a couple weeks we have some feather tenants. This year is no different with robins taking residence in one of our hanging pots and we have some new members to their family chirping about.

Mama robin does not like us being on our side porch at all and squaks at us the second we are out and about. It's annoying but I understand, the mama in me knows where she's coming from but it is my house afterall. Here she is giving me a mean eye while I wanted to snap a quick photo of her little ones.


She's much more content when we're peeking in on them from inside the house.


We all have grown to love these little birds and like keeping an eye on them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails