Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Highland Orchards Fun


Maybe it was the fall chill in the air or the fact that Tuesdays Mario doesn't have preschool, but on a whim we set off after breakfast for a favorite Fall stop to Highland Orchards. The first of what will be several trips I'm certain to this local orchards and farms was just what we needed. No crowds to contend with as it's still early in the Fall season, field trips haven't begun yet to this popular destination and so we had the run of the park, animals and shop. Perfect for my little man and myself.



Mario loved the goats, the only animals out today. We watched them for awhile, he chatted the entire time about what they were doing and picked one for himself...

Allow me to introduce Goatie. He's not too inventive with the naming of things yet. He's very practical, my boy. Goatie was sweet and fun to watch. But stinky so no bringing her home with us.


Sweet little spot not too far from home, great shop for produce and their bakery is just amazing. I wanted one of everything, but settled on a chocolate chip M&M cookie for him and Apple Cider donuts for me (and some to bring home to share).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails