Sunday, September 10, 2017

My little man


This picture just makes me so happy. Mario in his fireman boots (which you can't see too well but I know he's wearing) shuffling down the sidewalk in his firetruck toy. He's talking to himself, putting out imaginary fires and just having a grand ol'time. Just as a 3 year old should. Pardon me, 3 AND A HALF year old.


My little man that loves doing everything his big sisters do, even going to museums. He's not too keen on having everything read to him, detailing what every exhibit is about, but he will find something every once in awhile to sit still for and inquire about and that I just love.


Monthly haircut. This guy's hair grows so fast and I love keeping it super short. Shows off his adorable face. Don't mind the under-the-nose scrape. Skateboard incident. I kid you not.


Day before his pre-3 school visit and a bittersweet day for mama bear. The last day before he's introduced to another world outside of just him and I. It makes me happy that we've reached this milestone and I know he's going to love preschool and do well. But it makes me downright sad and want to curl him up in my arms and never let go. My baby, my little boyfriend, my grocery companion, my walking buddy, my little man is heading out for preschool.

When will the clock just stand still for a few moments?

All smiles on his school visit day! Got to take his brand new backpack, meet his teachers and most importantly, play at the playground that he's been talking about each time we drive by the school. I swear I smiled dropping him off and of course picking him up. I can not tell you there were smiles on my end in the time in between though. I missed my guy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails