Thursday, September 14, 2017

Spoil them with chocolate


I love seeking out meals, skimming through cookbooks, browsing Pinterest for new-to-me recipes and experimenting with my own take on the recipe. I love to cook healthy meals for my family and love the looks on their faces when they really enjoy something I've made. The "eww, I'm not eating that" face is pretty funny too just less motivational for me sometimes. As much as I enjoy cooking, I LOVE baking.

I love baking cakes, muffins and cookies. A favorite I always go back to are chocolate chip cookies. EVERYONE loves chocolate chip cookies and if you don't then that's just odd. I went for a few years experimenting with any chocolate chip cookie recipe I could find and "forced" my family to try out the finalists. It came down to one recipe above all the others though and I've stuck with it for a couple years now. Never fails and always sure to bring smiles when I put the butter on the counter to thaw to room temperature and bring the big cookie sheets out.

Kudos to Williams Sonoma for delivering on the Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie. If you haven't tried the recipe, you should.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails