Friday, September 15, 2017

Sunset in Porto Cesareo


A favorite town to visit is Porto Cesareo. A beautiful ride through farms and one small town, not too far from Mesagne and you're on the beautiful Ionian coast. Porto Cesareo isn't small but it's not a big port town by any means either. A pleasant walk through the downtown showcasing boutiques, souvenir shops and a multitude of cafes and restaurants.

The kids and I enjoyed a very fun and relaxing evening there this past summer. We were celebrating the girls finishing up their summer camp in Mesagne. I was so proud of them to try something new AND they loved it. A little nervous the first day but I went to pick them up and loved their BIG smiles on their beautiful faces. At the end of the camp, I wanted a special night out with my kids. So to Porto Cesareo we went...a walk along the boats, of course pictures of the breathtaking sunset, pizza, gelato and time at the park. It was an amazingly fun night!


My little model posing in from of the tower and the luna peeking from just behind.


View from the pizzeria we ate at that night...delicious food, great chats, proud mama!


Sunset is my favorite color...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails