Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Thanksgiving - Take 1

We alternate Thanksgiving each year between our families and since this year we will be down in MD with my family, we decided to have an early Thanksgiving dinner with Anthony's family. I don't think I'm going to need to eat for at least another day since there was food galore! My mother-in-law makes her traditional holiday soup (wedding soup) and then there was the 18lb. turkey with all the trimmings - mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, peas, corns, etc. I made my very first Pumpkin Pie for dessert and while I'm not a huge fan of that type of pie, everyone else said it was yummy. That, or they were just trying to make me feel good!


Carving the "gobble, gobble" as Sofia lovingly calls the turkey


Ready to mangia!


Mommy and Sofia


Paola, Mom and Simon (38 weeks down, 2 to go!)


This was my favorite out of the few pictures I took...the heart on the suitcase is perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails