Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving - Take 2



We were down to my parent's this past week for Thanksgiving numero 2 and had a great time. My family made two turkeys (one fried and one baked) for the 17 dinner guests. Sofia's nap fell during the lunch/dinner, but she woke up just in time for dessert! We didn't dare brave the stores on Black Friday and stayed inside ALL day sitting by the fire, eating leftovers and watching Sofia run around like a crazy girl.

On another note, with all the rest and relaxation, I was able to finish the 3rd book in Stephanie Meyer's Twilight saga and immediately started re-reading it because I loved it so much! Honestly, they keep getting better and better! 2010 couldn't come soon enough for the next film to be out in theatres!

Hanging out with Zio Antonio Thanksgiving Eve


Anthony and Antonio "helping" my mom slice potatoes


My cousin Daniela with my god-daughter Grace


Playing with the Thanksgiving balloon from Zio Scott & Chaela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails