Friday, February 13, 2009

Hand-me-downs

When we got married, my parents gave me a ton of my old baby things for us to keep at our house for our future children. Some of my baby clothes Sofia never had the opportunity to wear since I was born in August and she's a March baby. Most of my dolls and stuffed animals are now in her playroom, but the one thing she uses almost every day that used to be mine is my Step-Up-Stool. I don't remember at what age my parents bought me a red stool and Scott a blue stool, but I always remember it being a part of my toys and getting a lot of use out of it.

Now Sofia loves to drag it to the kitchen counters to try and grab things she shouldn't be touching, sitting on it to flip through her books or kneeling beside it to use it as a table. It's still in very good condition, a few little bumps and bruises, slightly discolored from years of use, but there seems to be still plenty of loving that this old stool has yet to be a part of.





Enough with the camera mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails