Monday, February 23, 2009

Weekend in Maryland

We were in Maryland this past weekend visiting my family and fun was had by all. My parents enjoyed watching Sofia run around their house and playing with her toys, Sofia loved getting to play with Zio Antonio and Zio Scott and Anthony and I ate a lot! Each time I return from being at my parent's house, I feel like I can't eat for the next couple of days since I go on this crazy eating binge where I just can't get enough of my mom's cooking. Being pregnant assists this habit also and I go into overdrive and need to eat more of everything since I am eating for two. Just looking out for the growing baby!

Anthony and I were able to spend some time with Scott and Chaela as well and that's always a good time. Again, eating was involved...we picked up ice cream on the way to Scott's house and ordered pizza while we were there. It never stops! We did manage to fit in 2 movies amongst all the food over the course of the weekend, Eagle Eye and Kung Fu Panda, which I thought were both worth watching. Sofia saw a bit of the latter and kept asking "see panda" whenever he wasn't on the screen, so I'm guessing she liked it as well!


Letting Zio Antonio carry her around like a baby...it was her idea!

Looking at the birds outside with Nonno Nick


Dad and Anthony playing cards, I'm not sure who's in the lead at this point


Sofia playing with her own set of Scopa cards


Kisses from Nonna Lisa

4 comments:

  1. looks like so much fun. i can't believe how long her hair is getting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! We're going to get it cut before the baby comes and I'm thinking of taking her to one of those kid places just for a one time, fun experience for her. Who knows whether or not she'll sit still long enough for them to chop her hair off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures as usual!! Is your Dad still at Our Lady of the Fields?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Megan! No, he is now a deacon with the Archdiocese of DC and is at Assumption Church in Bowie. He's really enjoying it a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails