Friday, February 20, 2009

Like mommy, like daughter



I've been scanning in some old pictures of my family over the last year or so to better preserve them. It's hysterical some of the ones that I have come across that I will most definitely share at some point - Scott's not going to be too happy with me!

This isn't bragging or anything, but some of my pictures when I was just a few years old look so much like Sofia today that I just had to post them. She has my hair color almost exactly along with my eyes, but I think she still has her daddy's cute round face!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I have to scan some pics of me from my baby album...I went looking for pics of me to see if Simon looked at all like me and instead I see Sofia!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sofia, assomigli tanto alla tua mamma e anche al tuo papa'. Le coccole che fai con nonno Nick sono le stesse che faceva la tua mamma con lui. Quando guardo le tue foto e quelle della tua mamma sembra che sia la stessa bambina.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails