Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Lights, Trains...Philly!


So much fun this afternoon. We took the girls into Philadelphia for some good ol' Christmas fun. Last year I took the girls on my own, but this year Daddy decided he could take an extended lunch to join us and we are so glad he did. First stop to Macy's in the Wanamaker Building for their Christmas Light Show. I loved it last year, the girls were into it but this year was awesome. Both were so excited and sang along to the songs, pointed out Rudolph, Santa and Frosty and were just mesmerized by the lights and sounds.



15 minutes of pure enjoyment and it actually brings tears to my eyes to see how into it the girls were this year. I know, I'm a bit of a sap.


Come on! She flat out hugged her sister from how excited she was to be there!


Afterwards, we walked down to Reading Terminal Market to check out their Train display and for some snacks.



Kids and buttons. They just love pushing them. Doesn't matter how old they are. Wink, wink. I love you Anthony.


Yes, she was pretty excited to see Thomas the Train in the display.


My girls. Loved the afternoon with the family in town. So happy to be making this a tradition for them and glad they had such a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails