Monday, December 31, 2012

At year's end...

So many memories to look back from 2012.  Too many to list so I put together some collages of some of my favorite images from the past year. Good times with family and friends, trips, birthdays and just some random shots from day-to-day life in the Palumbi home.

2012 was quite the emotional roller coaster for our families too as we said goodbye to the girls' great-parents. We are fortunate for the time we shared with them, they saw our daughters grow and we are so thankful that they were a part of their lives. With death comes life too and we welcomed so many babies into our lives this year too. Between my cousin, Anthony's sister and many friends, we have many milestones to share with these precious little babies.


Holidays, birthdays and day trips...oh my!


Milestones reached - Sofia has her last day of preschool, we celebrate my sister-in-law's 30th and our good friend Leandro made a surprise visit to the USA.


Italy is always a special time for us and deserves way more than just 2 collages, but there are just too many pictures to share. Some of our highlights...being in Mesagne with my whole family and spending one last summer with Nonna Linda top our list of most memorable moments this summer.


Forever blessed to call Italy our second home.


Great time with family and friends, the girls meet Thomas the Train, I am honored to have been asked to be godmother to my cousin's son, Sofia donates 10 inches of hair and the girls helped me decorate my birthday cake. A little bit of this and a whole lot of that...


Anthony ran his first race, the girls both began school which meant mommy had some time to herself - practically unheard of!, we celebrated a good friend of the family's 90th birthday, Zio Antonio turns 17 and gets his license! and it was time for pumpkin picking again!


Trick-or-treating, Thanksgiving, our annual trip to New York City, we had 2 Christmas concerts to enjoy this year both of which brought together both sets of grandparents, Daddy turns 35 - I mean 25 and of course the Christmas festivities. One memory after another and thankful to have captured them all.


So much to look forward to and that I want to accomplish in 2013. But for tonight, just focusing on my family and the year we've had is all I really need to do.

To a hopeful, happy and healthy 2013! Buon Anno!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails