Sunday, December 23, 2012

Olivia Maria - prima ballerina


With so much going on in the last few weeks, I have not been posting as often as I would like about all the awesome things going on around our home. I'm going to try and remedy that with a couple posts when I can today and tomorrow before I won't be on the computer for a few days for Christmas.

2 weeks ago we had Olivia's last day of ballet until the New Year and the parents were allowed to come in to watch and clap along to all they have been learning. Saying it was cute is a major understatement.

Waiting patiently for her turn...


I took a video of her and then snapped a picture of this last move but for some reason I am having difficultly uploading the video. Maybe I will get around to looking into it and posting it. It was adorable! 


Like her big sister, she's a natural at ballet. My little cutie-pie holding her instructor's hand and looking ever so dainty. 


Prima Ballerina!


Making sure I take a picture of her perfect arabesque. 


1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails