Wednesday, October 8, 2014

An evening stroll through Porto Cesareo


No trip to Puglia is complete without our traditional visit to Porto Cesareo. Located about 30 minutes from Mesagne, Porto Cesareo sits right along the Ionian Sea and is the perfect little coastal town. Lots of little shops and restaurants, great views of the sea and just an overall feeling of calm. I love it here.

Mario enjoyed his first trip too!


The girls love peeking over the side looking for creatures, Sofia practices her ballet...


Olivia gets in my net shot


My kiddos!


Love the shadow shots! My little dancers do too.


Had to snap a picture of this bar.



Big smiles for Olivia with that gigantic nutella crepe


Cotton candy for Sofia and Mommy gets a huge smile from her too!


I love mirrored doors! Perfect to capture us all!



Nonna is off buying some fish and the girls go peek at the ones still moving around...


My smiley baby boy!


Nonna Lisa and the grandkids! Love these trips to Porto Cesareo!


I love that the girls enjoy this place as much as I do.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails