Wednesday, January 13, 2016

waking from his nap


Sneaking into my boy's room to wake him from a long nap and he's still in a daze when he hears me step inside (thank you old home with creaky floors). He usually jumps right up when we come into get him but this day he laid peacefully (for a few minutes at least) while I snapped up some favorite images...


his feet in his sleep sack, which he says "cozy!" to when zipping him in...


that adorable little face that I love so much...


Been in a very thoughtful state lately with my kids as they grow and change. Donating some baby items and thinking about his next milestone moments that are heading our way...passing on the highchair that we've had for 9 years! and thinking of moving him into a big boy bed this year. Too much for a mama to take at one time so I'm holding onto baby moments while I have them...and making sure to snap up some images to hold onto those moments long after they've passed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails