Friday, December 9, 2016

Reading Terminal Market


My little man and I spent our morning at the Reading Terminal Market in Philadelphia. Inside, away from the frigid temps and surrounded in good, local food and products AND of course...the holiday train display. I take the kids into the city every Christmas to see the Macy's Light Show as well as the train display at Reading Terminal Market, but felt a special trip with my guy was in order.

Needless to say, he really enjoyed himself. And what kid wouldn't, there's buttons to push all over the train display and we all know how much kids like to push buttons. I couldn't help but smile and had to refrain from snapping up pictures of adults giddy with the display, pressing the buttons themselves and thoroughly enjoying it.

His smile made my day.


Doesn't hurt that you're quite literally nestled into a space crammed with one food stall after another boasting hundreds of delicious eats. I, naturally, am always beckoned to the sweets.

Can't help myself. Just look how pretty they are.


Chocolate covered pretzels, fudge and licorice...thank you and don't mind if I do.


The Amish stands always lure me in too with their homemade and natural honeys, jams and pretzels. Just doing my part to encourage local shopping.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails