Wednesday, November 14, 2007

A Perfect Fall Day


Really, just a wonderful day...we went to the library in the morning for Babies and Books. We have been going every Wednesday now for almost 2 months and I think Sofia is really enjoying watching the other kids, listening to the story-teller, and of course, the music in between each book. Today was the last story-time until the new year which means I really need to learn the words to "The wheels on the bus" so I can entertain her myself while we wait for January.

Afterwards the day was a whirlwind of errands, naps, feedings and more errands. And all the while, she is the perfect little baby being carted around this way and that. Uncle Jay came to visit this evening and Sofia loved having the company - Anthony and I are in trouble because she is such the flirt!

"Everyone must take time to sit and watch the leaves turn."
~Elizabeth Lawrence

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails