Saturday, November 10, 2007

Over the river and through the woods...


Well, to Aunt Roseanne's house we go, but we will also be seeing my grandparents, Sofia's great-grandparents. This will be their first time meeting our little princess and I can't tell you how excited I am!! My cousins Jenna (senior in high school) and Carlo (recent grad from Penn State and now living in Little Italy, NYC) will also be home.

This is a picture from the first great-grandparent Sofia met over the summer in Garrano, Abruzzo...Nonna Linda! She is 87 years young and is such a fantastic lady. We can't wait to see her again next summer! A Presto Nonna!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa,
    What a cutie! What big eyes she has!! Who does she look like? Anthony? What are Plasmon cookies and where do you buy them? Molly told me you had a blog, so I'll be checking in now and then to see Sofia's progress.
    I can't wait till I'm a grandmom!

    Coleen
    (Molly's Mom)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ms. Coleen!!

    Thanks for checking in on Sofia's blog! I think she looks just like her daddy and she already has him wrapped around both pinkies! Plasmon cookies are incredible - my mom bought them at an Italian store in Maryland and I am sure we could find them up here at some Italian market type store too. She loves them! Anthony and I are so excited for Jon and Molly (and you too)!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails