Sunday, November 25, 2007

Sniffle...sniffle

After a great weekend down in MD it is always kinda sad to leave my family, but that is not the only reason that I am sniffling...I think I might be coming down with a little cold. Anthony had one last week and very nicely passed it down to me. It only took him a couple days to get better and I hope that the same is true for me.

Sofia was a doll this weekend (as usual) and her first tooth seems to be peeking though her gums. I will see if i can get a picture of it tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Feel better soon! Maybe an Eagles win tonight will cheer you up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love you guys very much, and is also sad for us every time that you guys have to go back home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just can't get enough of her, that little turkey pic was the absolute best!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails