Friday, November 30, 2007

End of the month

The last day of November already - where did this month go?! More importantly, how am I ever going to get everything done that I have planned for December?!?!?! I mean, it is Sofia's first Christmas and New Year's so it's a huge cause to celebrate every day of it. Each day really is cause to celebrate and cherish and because I love the holidays so much, it's all the more reason to make sure every day is extra special for our little family. I have a lot of things planned and there will be more pictures to come, so keep checking back on us!! Good-bye November - you were great!

I leave you with a few of my favorite pictures of the month which perfectly sums up our evenings now with Miss Sofia...she's the best is all I can say.



1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails