Saturday, April 5, 2008

7 Random Things

I was tagged by my friend Emily to post 7 random/weird things about myself.

Ok, here goes...

1. When making pancakes, I like to place an odd-numbered of chocolate chips in each.
2. I prefer my mint chocolate chip ice cream to be the green, unnatural kind.
3. Sometimes I dream in Italian.
4. I LOVE getting into a freshly made bed.
5. When I have the time to read books, I'm a bit of a speed-reader and can get through them quickly.
6. I have a crush on Luca Toni (this link is hysterical).
7. Growing up in Italy, I thought I would always marry an Italian and live in Italy...I got it half right.


I'm sure I could add a lot more to this list...Now I get to tag others, so here we go:

Anthony
Scott
Antonio
Dad
Paola
Molly
Bleeding Espresso

Here are the rules:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog. Some random, some weird.
3. Tag up to 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails