Friday, April 11, 2008

Busy little bees

We had such a busy, but very fun week here in the Palumbi home! It went so fast and now it's the weekend again but looking forward to some down time these next couple of days...desperately need it!

Cuddle time with Sofia-bug...she loves to get hugs and kisses


Down to MD but just for one night - Nonna Lisa gets some Sofia lovin'


Learning all about Williamsburg, VA


Horseback riding with Kit - so much fun!


Me and Sanne (The calmer of the two horses...he was HUGE)


Hanging out with Maria and Ethan today in the gorgeous (finally!) weather


I just love this face she makes!!



Yes, I went horseback riding on Thursday and had a fantastic time! Not in as good of shape that I thought I was since every muscle in my body aches today, but well worth it. Kit took me out to her barn to meet her two gorgeous horses, Donnie and Sanne, and after some riding in an indoor rink, we headed out for a trail ride. I have to admit that while Sanne came across as the calmer of the two horses, there were a handful of times where I thought about jumping off! But I made it back in one piece and it really was a ton of fun!

2 comments:

  1. So glad you were able to make it out to ride horses. Can't wait to hear all about it. That look on Sofia's face in the first picture is so sweet and I love seeing the little barrettes in her hair. Hope to see you guys soon. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun! She's so precious and yay you for horseback riding!

    Love the pic of you and Sofia together. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails