Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Grapes of Kindness


I had to share this story from lunch today...after eating her asparagus and tomato pasta, Sofia gobbled up her favorite new fruit, a handful of quartered grapes, (didn't want you to think I was giving them to her whole yet). I was eating some as well, just not cut up into tiny pieces, and after she would eat a couple from her highchair, she started picking them up and motioning them towards me. Thinking she didn't want them anymore, I stuck my hand out and she giggled and quickly stuck the cut-up grape she had grasped in her tiny little fist into her mouth! What a stinker!

This game went on for a few minutes more and then I guess she felt bad for me and began motioning them towards me again. But she didn't want to put them in my hand - she placed the rest, one-by-one, into my mouth! It really was so cute to see how she changed her mind and wanted to share her grapes with her mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails