Wednesday, May 21, 2008

David vs. David



In just a few hours we will know who the newest American Idol will be! Being an avid Idol watcher since the beginning, I think this was my favorite group of contestants thus far. Carrie Underwood has been my favorite winner, by far, but I think either of the David's could hold their own in the music industry. You know, because I know so much of that industry to begin with...I can't carry a tune to save my life, ask Sofia.

So, we're going to let DVR do it's thing so that Anthony and I can fast forward through the commercials and boring segments and see who America voted for. Is it going to be the young David Archuletta that, according to Randy, "could sing the phone book" or David Cook, who can turn any song into a rock song?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails