Thursday, May 29, 2008

Rest and Relaxtion...here we come!


I am all packed up for our long weekend in Aruba and am so excited! I will be much more excited when we get there since I'm not a fan of planes (which is hysterical to me since I've been flying since I was 4 months old). Nonetheless, I'm anxious to soak in some sun, sip a margarita by the waves and enjoy some fabulous meals. Also, Anthony and I are treating ourselves to some spa time which will be incredible and much-deserved. While it will be fantastic to get to spend some time just as Lisa and Anthony and not "mommy" and "da-da," we are going to miss this little face so much...how could you not?



She will be in good hands with Nonna Lisa and Nonno Nick and I am sure Zio Scott and Zio Antonio will get some Sofia-time in too. She better get used to seeing Zio Antonio since she's going to be with him for almost a month when we're in Italy this summer!

Hope everyone has a great rest of the week and weekend...make sure to check in later next week for some pictures from our trip! Arrivederci!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails