Monday, May 12, 2008

A man and his toys - Iron Man



Anthony and I don't get the opportunity to go out to the movies as often as we did before we had Sofia. I'm not complaining since there's always Netflix for us to get our fix anyway. But when we do make plans to see a movie in the theatre, it's a movie we both really want to see and hope that it delivers for us. Well, Saturday night our wishes came true when we saw Iron Man. Not only was it a great action movie, but there were a whole lot of laughs and a little Gywenth Paltrow loving too.

AND who doesn't love Robert Downey Jr.?! I loved Chaplin and watched Only You and Chances Are a thousand times in high school. I'm revealing too much, but I'm ok with that...I couldn't have been the only teenage girl out there that liked sappy movies. So, if you have the time to see a film this spring and love a well-rounded flick, I would definitely make a point to see Iron Man. Or at the very least, let your significant other go enjoy it so they can't say anything when you go see Sex and the City.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails