Thursday, May 22, 2008

A trip down memory lane...

I spent a little time this morning organizing some albums and loose pictures I found in my drawers and could not help but share some of the better ones I came across. Actually, I saw a bunch more I could have added to this group but I don't think my family would have really appreciated it...namely Scott. Two words would sum up the reason and they would be "bowl haircut."

My parents at a dinner while we lived in Italy


I think this picture was from our first trip to Kings Dominion in Virginia when we first moved from Italy to Maryland


My mother-in-law with Anthony, probably just under a year old, and he was playing with their pet rabbit


Sonny Crocket wannabe - Scott LOVED Miami Vice


My sister-in-law, father-in-law and Anthony...he looks like he was such a little ham


Outside my nonna's home in Italy, I might have been around 4 years old here


Little Antonio, he used to be so cute...just kidding, you're still cute


Opening presents on Anthony's 1st Christmas


I'd love to have the same picture taken of Sofia and I one day...Mom was this taken in Ostuni?

2 comments:

  1. Aww....these were fun. Last one is my favorite. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, yes it is Ostuni and I can't wait for this summer to go there with you and Sofia and take a picture of both of you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails