Thursday, January 29, 2009

Happy Love Thursday!

Formaggio Infatuation

I am not at all picky when it comes to cheeses and will try anything once and usually go on adding it to my list of favorites. The chances are pretty high that I was in fact a mouse in a former life, I love cheese that much.

While down in Maryland earlier this week, my mom made me one of my favorites: frittata di pecorino. It is a very simple recipe, but one that I love VERY much! Thanks Mom!

Ingredients:

Olive oil
1 egg
Grated pecorino cheese

Directions:

1. Add 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil to skillet and allow to warm a bit.

2. In a small mixing bowl, beat egg and grated cheese together. Pour into pan.

3. Fritatta will need to cook for a few minutes on one side and then flip with spatula to cook on opposite side.

4. Finito!

Simple, but tasty!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails