Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Year's Eve and Day

The last couple of days have been a whirlwind for us, hence I haven't made the opportunity to post daily. Sorry mom and dad, I know you miss seeing pictures of Sofia! But here's a little re-cap from our New Year's!

We spent a very nice New Year's Eve at our house with friends visiting from Italy, Leandro and Alessandra. Leandro made an excellent dinner and afterwards we settled into the basement for some Rock Band, movies and sweets. Perfect ending to another awesome year!

Sofia and I playing in the living room with her Care Bears


A perfect dinner...good food and friends!


The ever-entertaining, Rock Band!




After a relaxing morning at our house, we went to my in-laws for New Year's Day dinner. We had a delicious meal of (lucky) lentils and ham and then hung out in front of the fireplace playing with Sofia and watching Baby Simon sleep.

Brother and Sister on New Year's Day - I miss my brothers!!!


Sofia playing with Zia Alessandra


Nonno Mario with the grand-kids



Hope you all had a wonderful New Year's!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails