Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Mmmmm, mmmm Peanut Butter!

I don't want to speak too soon, but I do believe we are in the clear for any peanut butter allergy at this time. Woohoo! Most doctors say you can try with your little one at 1-year-old, but because Anthony has a slight nut allergy, we were told to hold off with Sofia. Thanks to the lousy weather we've been having this week and no outdoor activities scheduled, I bit the bullet and gave it a go. I tried both on Monday and again this morning with a thin layer of peanut butter on a slice of bread...she loves it AND no reaction so far!!!! Whew!

Her exact words during this picture: "Buono Peanut Butta"

1 comment:

  1. Almond Butter is yummy too! It's my new favorite and it has good fat...in the event you want to switch it up sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails