Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Baby at 36.5 weeks



I had my latest pre-natal visit yesterday and along with now going weekly, I will be having weekly ultrasounds to make sure my fluids are good. With Sofia I had low fluids towards the end of the pregnancy, so they're just taking a precaution this time around by giving me weekly ultrasound checks on the amniotic fluid. I don't mind because I get to take a peek at the little monkey that's squirming around.

It's not the best profile shot, but I thought it was cute that the baby had their one hand over their forehead and the other on their chin. He or she is probably thinking "when can I get out of this place?" and "what's with all the Oreo cookies!"

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad your appointment went well! Nate and I had fun the other day.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails