Wednesday, April 22, 2009

New blog name?



With the arrival of baby numero 2 quickly approaching, I have to get a lot of duckies in order. Along with washing baby clothes, buying newborn diapers, getting the infant car seat and cradle out again and prepping Sofia for a baby brother or sister, I am forced to make a decision about the blog. The link to the blog will remain the same, of course, but the actual title 'Sofia Vincenza' is going to have to change so as to not make the new baby feel un-welcomed.

Two options I have been tossing around are to include this baby's name (once he or she has arrived naturally) or completely changing it altogether. The problem with just adding the name of the new baby is in case we have more and then would need to change it again. I guess you could say I'm leaning towards just changing the name of the blog. Sniff, sniff. I am sure Sofia will understand, right?

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, "in case we have more" - that convinced me what to do - completely change it altogether - the more grandchildren the better!!!!

    Love Dad

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails