Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Sofia and Nonna Lisa



My mom came up yesterday to pick up Sofia for two nights to give me some down time before this baby arrives. I can't get over how quiet the house is without her here!! No little pattering of feet running left and right, no "mommy, mommy" every two seconds coming from a tiny little mouth and no reading, playing or snuggling with the cutest little two year old there is! I miss her so much!

It is good for me to have this time to get some things done around the house as well as put my feet up and relax a bit. I'm going to begin my next sewing project and I feel like I'll get it completed sooner. When I've had the sewing machine on Sofia likes to dance around the cord plugged into the wall and I'm constantly saying "back away from the plug please." Better to get these little things I have to do done now because for some reason I have the feeling that two and a half weeks from now, I'm going to have little time to get much done!

Oh, and I have my next pre-natal visit this afternoon as well as another ultrasound! Can't wait to see the little monkey on screen again - he or she is constantly kicking and rolling around!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails