Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Day

We spend every Easter with my family in Maryland. Our tradition has been to go to mass as a family in the morning and then home to eat for the rest of the day...and I'm not exaggerating we literally eat the rest of the day. My mom starts us off with antipasti of cheeses, veggies and shrimp cocktail. Then we're onto cannelloni (a favorite of Scott and mine) as well as homemade meatballs, homemade bread, lamb and potatoes, grilled shrimp, steak and salad. No meal would be complete without a slew of desserts that include chocolate-dipped fruit, cookies, and cake. I'm just full listing everything we had to eat that day!

Sofia running around the front yard in her adorable dress


My loves

Easter family picture


My dad and brothers relaxing after the wonderful meal my mom prepared


Perfect end to a perfect meal...cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails