Sunday, December 6, 2009

I Love New York

An absolute favorite Christmas tradition of ours is going to New York City every December. Anthony and I have gone every year since we began dating in 2002 and a few years back invited Antonio to join us. Now he's come every year since with us and Scott and Chaela have even joined us a couple times as well. We took Sofia with us when she was almost 9 months old, but have gladly taken up my parents on their babysitting offer since then. When they're a little bit older we will totally take them with us and I am sure they will love it!

Our routine is pretty solid at this point whether we're going for just the day or spending the night. Eat at interesting places, a walk down 5th Avenue, a visit to Rockefeller Plaza, Radio City Music Hall and Times Square. We make our shopping stop on Canal Street on our way out of town and always eat too many roasted peanuts from the corner vendors.



Yes, my 14-year-old brother, Antonio, is taller than me



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails