Sunday, December 13, 2009
Peanut Butter Kisses
I make these cookies EVERY Christmas. We never get tired of them in our house. This year I made them for my friend's cookie exchange and made sure to make extra for us too. They do not stick around too long between Anthony, Sofia and I. Next year Olivia can enjoy them as well!
* 48 HERSHEY'S KISSES Milk Chocolates
* 1/2 cup butter
* 3/4 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
* 1/3 cup sugar
* 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
* 1 egg
* 2 tablespoons milk
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
* 1 teaspoon baking soda
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Remove wrappers from chocolates.
2. Beat butter and peanut butter in large bowl until well blended. Add 1/3 cup granulated sugar and brown sugar; beat until fluffy. Add egg, milk and vanilla; beat well. Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into peanut butter mixture.
3. Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Roll in sugar; place on ungreased cookie sheet.
4. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Immediately press a chocolate into center of each cookie; cookie will crack around edges. Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. Makes about 4 dozen cookies.