Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Best of 2009


I can't believe 2009 is coming to a close. We had a ton of great experiences in this past year, most notably having our second baby. Aside from Olivia Maria's birth, we had many happy memories with our families, friends getting married, a trip to the Dominican Republic, our annual trip to Italy and the usual day-to-day that always provides us with a smile (or two). Looking back through our pictures (there are close to 15,000 just this year), it was so hard to pick just a few to post as a year-end summary so I decided to make a few collages instead.

I am still working on my new year's resolutions, plural since I am sure there will be more then one. But a definite among them will be to use the self-timer more on my camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails