Thursday, December 10, 2009

Tiramisu


We had Anthony's work Christmas party Tuesday evening and it was a very fun night. It was held at Davio's Northern Italian Steakhouse in Philadelphia and everything was pretty much perfect from start to finish. Of course, I had to take a picture of the finish...doesn't it look incredible!?!

I'm embarrassed to admit that I have never made tiramisu on my own. I know, this is awful seeing how it is a staple Italian dessert, but to tell you the honest truth I've never been a super huge fan. It is something that I should learn to make though and maybe next time I'm visiting my family my mom will walk me through it.

1 comment:

  1. Lisa, is very easy to make it, I will teach Sofia the next time you'll come.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails