Tuesday, August 24, 2010

my little loves



Just a little break from posting about the kitchen or Italy to include a recent picture of the girls. Olivia is up and walking now like a pro. Follows Sofia around EVERYWHERE, which Sofia loves, being the little miss bossy-pants that she is and liking to direct her little sister around. Sofia begins pre-school in just a couple weeks and I still cannot believe we're at this point. Seems like yesterday we brought her home from the hospital. She is excited about going which is nice. We drive by the school every once in awhile and she is always sure to point it out to us. And then she'll ask what she'll do at school and asks where I'm going to be.

I think I'm going to miss her more then she'll miss me. It's only two mornings a week for the fall semester for 2.5 hours each day but it's going to be so quiet in the house just Olivia and I. We're going to be staring at the clock waiting to go pick little missy up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails