Sunday, August 15, 2010

home sweet home


We are home from our 6 weeks in Italy. The girls and I are still adjusting to the time change and trying to get back on schedule. I imagine a few more days and we will be right back on track. Our suitcases are unpacked, but what was inside them is still a huge pile of clothes and souvenirs of 6 weeks of Italian life. Just tonight I began downloading the over 2,000 pictures taken over the 6 weeks and will begin going through them whenever I get a moment or two. Normally I'm right on top of getting back into the swing of things, but I came home just in time to tackle our kitchen remodel. Which is going very smoothly (knock on wood) and I will be sure to post pictures soon. And by soon I probably mean next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails