Thursday, September 15, 2011

And the most adorable car award goes to...


Just as the new Fiat500 are being spotted quite frequently in the United States, my love for the older models is growing. What I need to do is make the time to get all my pictures of Fiat500s in one place and organize them into some collage or figure out something to do with them.  I have so many of said pictures and it's a shame to just let them sit on our hard drive.

As a side note, this was a first car for my parents after they got married. My dad was so tall for it that he would take out the driver's seat altogether and sit on the "backseat" to drive comfortably. It's really not much of a backseat but you would be surprised what a bunch of Italians can stuff into this car. This car is also a favorite of Sofia and Olivia and they can spot them a mile away when we're in Italy. Which I think is pretty remarkable, considering how small the cars are to begin with.

Happy Thursday! The weekend is almost here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails