Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Celebrations!


This past weekend was all about celebrations and I loved every second of it! First was Chase's baptism on Saturday where my father baptized Chase in the tradition of the Pitocco Family Baptisms. He also baptized my god-daughter Grace so it's sweet to be keeping it all in the family. After the beautiful service, we had a very fun time at his reception held at my brother's in-law's home and catered by both Grandmas. I have yet to begin going through the hundreds of pictures from that day but will soon.


We celebrated the chance to get the kids together again. Not being in the same state doesn't make it easy to see one another as often as I would like, but it makes me so happy knowing the times we are together are so special. As you can probably tell from the pictures, the girls absolutely adore Chase and I'm sure he doesn't mind the attention too much.



Uncle Anthony likes to give Chase some attention too...smiles all around! And Chase is showing off his first 2 teeth too.


What's cuter than a baby in jeans? A baby in jeans that are pegged!


Chase is just showing off now...sitting up all on his own - what a big boy!


We celebrated both my mom and Antonio very happy birthdays too! Their birthdays aren't actually until this coming weekend so I am sure they have more celebrating to do, but it was great to be able to all be together for them. And what better way to celebrate then around the kitchen table piled high with Maryland treats - crabs caked in Old Bay, steamed/spiced shrimp, Maryland Crab Soup, Cream of Crab soup AND delicious cake! I feel like I'm still full from all that tasty goodness!



The girls opted out of crabs and shrimp and enjoyed their meal at the children's table...how cute do they look? And comfortable too!


Happy Birthday to Nonna Lisa and Zio Antonio!






A truly fabulous weekend with my family just being together and in a very happy spirit of celebration!

1 comment:

  1. What a bunch of cuties! Great pictures and it was nice seeing you all.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails