Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Labor Day lovin'...perfect end to the summer


We had a great weekend and to end it all off, yesterday morning we just set out in the car for a ride with the girls. A bag of snacks for the girls, water bottles filled for each of us and a free morning ahead to just spend time together. It was fabulous.

Of course, there were flowers to be picked, bees to be spotted and leaves to throw around so the girls were in their element. And did I mention it was a huge field to just run to their heart's content? Perfect recipe for fun for Sofia and Olivia.









Love these pictures of my girls and myself. I love these girls so much.


Sofia and her favorite boy...Daddy.


My big girl was so brave and immediately wanted to sit and walk along the rock wall which surprised me a little. She's becoming more brave with each passing day.


Can't believe she's going to be starting her second year of preschool in just about week, where does the time go?!?



Anthony's choice for lunch turned out to be really good for an older looking diner-style place. The girls loved the individual jukeboxes at the table and surprise treat of a clown sundae to top off a yummy lunch.

2 comments:

  1. I remember going to the Charcoal Pit when I was a kid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cool Molly! It was a fun place, definitely better than I thought it would be. The girls liked it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails