Friday, September 2, 2011

Ready for a non-laboring Labor Day weekend!


I have to try harder to get Olivia to smile with her eyes open next time. But the picture is cute as it is too. Fun at a new-to-us playground this morning followed by a walk and then topped off with soft pretzels. Happy smiles all around!

Very excited about the weekend ahead...some good times with friends scheduled as well as some well-deserved down time for our little family of four. A trip to the park, a picnic, maybe a visit to a museum too, lots to look forward to for the weekend! Of course, I do have a tiny to-do list as well, but it's just some organizational stuff for me to do which is fun for me so I don't consider it work.

A very happy Labor Day weekend to you all! Can't believe it's September already!!!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Zia Chaela! This picture was taken about 5 minutes before Olivia wanted to go on the "big swing" and kept shouting "I go faster!" I should have more beefed up arms from all the pushing I've been doing on the swings for them lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The girls are getting big! Nate tells me all about them. Have a wonderful weekend and try to relax alittle. LOL

    Coleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Coleen, we hope to have a fun weekend! Hope you are well and to see you soon. Love Nate, he is getting so big and can't believe he will be starting pre-school this year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails