Thursday, October 20, 2011

Lunch Bunch


Sofia had her first Lunch Bunch this past week at school and she loved it. The teachers had told them about it a couple weeks ago and she had been asking just about everyday since when she was going to go. Her friend and Sofia were in there together (along with 16 other kids) and they had a great time. This meant that I got to make my very first lunch for school and I was actually excited about it. Wholesome lunch totally equipped with my first lunch tote note! I remember these growing up in my family and loved them and honestly, I couldn't wait for her to be needing a lunch so I could do this for her. My first note was a little simple and I didn't tell her anything about it when I walked her to her class that morning. But when I picked her up - 5 hours later!!! - she completely mentioned it and said she loved it.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails